My World and Welcome to It!

These are my thoughts and opinions about life in general. I also get daily prompts from DSP which inspire me to write. If I throw in some scrapbook pages I've done, photos I've taken, and stories about me, you will have an idea about my loony life!

Thursday, May 01, 2008

California 4/30/08


We spent most of the day at California Adventures. The first ride we went on was Soaring over California and it was really great. It was just like hang gliding without the risks. We also rode on the huge ferris wheel with the sliding gondolas but that was pretty scary. Then I realized I had left the battery out of my camera in the hotel room. Around lunch time we went back to get it and eat lunch at McDonalds. We returned to ride the rest of the rides there and I even rode the Tower of Terror twice (which I didn’t want to do at first). Don rode the giant swings and kept his eyes shut for most of the ride. I loved getting a photo of him and when I showed it to him, he said it should be labeled “The Things You Do For Love!” After finishing all the rides at California Adventures, we went back over to Disneyland and rode Thunder Railroad which wasn’t open the day before, the Indiana Jones ride, the Mulholland mine train, and the Bobsled ride. We also went on Space Mountain two more times. We left about 7pm to buy a tshirt and eat dinner before the crowds left the park. My feet were so tired and so was the rest of me!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Priceless picture of Don on the swing! I love it! We are hoping to hit Disneyland Paris in October with the kids and my in-laws. It will be fun to compare the way things are done here vs. in the US parks. It sounds like you two are having a fantastic trip.

Sandra said...

Oh, I hate the lines....glad you didn't have to suffer through that.

My, aren't you exhausted?! You've been EVERYWHERE and done just about EVERYTHING there is on the west coast:)