My World and Welcome to It!

These are my thoughts and opinions about life in general. I also get daily prompts from DSP which inspire me to write. If I throw in some scrapbook pages I've done, photos I've taken, and stories about me, you will have an idea about my loony life!

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Toothpaste

Blog prompt: On May 22, 1892 Dr Washington Sheffield invents toothpaste tube. What is your favorite toothpaste and why? Do you just squeeze the tube or do you roll up the bottom?

I like using Crest mint gel and I definitely roll up the bottom of the tube. My husband likes to use the toothpaste that is actually paste but I hate that. I also hate when my hubby borrows my toothpaste and then squeezes it in the middle. Of course I should be glad that he uses it! lol

photo credit: dollar store toothpaste by rollerboogie

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Arm & Hammer is my toothpaste of choice. And from bottom. :)

Suzanne Steven said...

There's actually a tool for squeezing a toothpaste tube! It's great for squeezing out every last bit of paste inside the tube. Savvy people use that product! It's wasteful to throw away even a little amount of toothpaste. Hehe... Everyone should be savvy!