My World and Welcome to It!

These are my thoughts and opinions about life in general. I also get daily prompts from DSP which inspire me to write. If I throw in some scrapbook pages I've done, photos I've taken, and stories about me, you will have an idea about my loony life!

Thursday, May 08, 2008

California 5/08/08

We left San Francisco and headed south to San Jose this morning to tour the Winchester Mystery House. The tour lasted for 2 ½ hours and cost almost $30 per person. I don’t think I would recommend this tour to anyone because it was overpriced. We had seen it on the travel channel and thought it would be worth going to but for the money, I would have skipped this tour. The gardens were pretty to see and we also did the behind the scenes tour but again, wasn’t worth it for the money that they charged.

After that we had lunch and looked for a place to spend the night. By this time it was time to meet my cousin Tom. We haven’t seen each other for 34 years so it was really neat to see him again after all these years. We were able to talk about old memories and catch up on what our families are doing now.

Tomorrow we hope to head up to the Jelly Belly tour and then north along the California coast.

No comments: