My World and Welcome to It!

These are my thoughts and opinions about life in general. I also get daily prompts from DSP which inspire me to write. If I throw in some scrapbook pages I've done, photos I've taken, and stories about me, you will have an idea about my loony life!

Wednesday, May 07, 2008

California 05/07/08

Today was another wonderful day in San Francisco. We rode the “F” train all around and saw new sights. Then we came back to the Embarcadero and found the Levi Plaza which has Levi Strauss headquarters. They have a neat visitor center with lots of history displayed. There was also a couple of videos that showed some conservation of textiles and about how designers get ideas. I think I liked this more than Don did. We finally got on the way to the AT&T ballpark for our tour which was wonderful. It was only $10 per person and was supposed to last 75 minutes but our tour lasted about 2 hours. I learned a lot of neat stuff and it is a lot of fun comparing the different parks and learning about the history of baseball because I really didn’t know much about baseball until we started doing this.

After the tour we walked through Chinatown and had some lunch. Our 4 roast pork buns and 2 sodas only came to $5. I love to walk in Chinatown and look in all the stores and see all the food that is for sale.

Then we came back to our hotel to pay for another night and then went back to Fisherman’s Wharf. On the way we decided to walk to the “Crookedest Street” which is on Lombard and it was as great as I remembered it. Last time I drove down the street so I couldn’t really enjoy it and didn’t get to take any pictures. This time we walked it and I took lots of pictures. After that, we walked to Fisherman’s Wharf and enjoyed the outdoor entertainers. We also saw all the sea lions hanging out at Pier 39. By then our feet hurt and we returned to our hotel after a dinner of teriyaki wings.

1 comment:

Stephani said...

What a fun fun day! Oh how I wish I was there with you!