My World and Welcome to It!

These are my thoughts and opinions about life in general. I also get daily prompts from DSP which inspire me to write. If I throw in some scrapbook pages I've done, photos I've taken, and stories about me, you will have an idea about my loony life!

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Words In My Head

I'm cold why do we keep the house so cold. I'm glad I walked it warmed me up. i have to go start the car soon. i hate driving to school in the cold. my classroom better be warm. if it isn't i'll make me a cup of tea or hot chocolate. what do i have to do today. i have my lesson plans done for next week. got the big meeting tomorrow. hope we don't have snow where i have to cancel it. i hate rescheduling it. hope they bring my 2 new computers to my classroom today even though they promised to bring them 2 weeks ago. i hope the other teachers don't drive me crazy today. hope the kids are good today. no faculty meeting today. hooray! not gonna cook tacos for dinner tonite since we went to a mexican restaurant last nite. i so don't like mexican food. the things you do for love. hope don remembers to go to the bank today to make the house payment. hope nothing happens major today. i so want to retire. like today. i'm just tired. maybe we will go to the chatauqua meeting on saturday to see PT Barnum. it sounded interesting. have to talk don into going. he might not want to go hiking if it is too cold. i wish it would warm up. i want to do some gardening and play with my worms. oh well. time to go heat up the car.

4 comments:

Michelle said...

isn't it interesting where the mind can go? and btw, i want to retire too! hehehehe

Stephanie said...

I want to retire too... actually skip the whole working experience and go straight to retirement. LOL

Glynis said...

Love your stream of consciousness thoughts, Pat...and you get to retire soon, don't you? Lucky girl.

Unknown said...

You definitely have that right brain thing going on. Even your rambling sounds artistic.