My World and Welcome to It!

These are my thoughts and opinions about life in general. I also get daily prompts from DSP which inspire me to write. If I throw in some scrapbook pages I've done, photos I've taken, and stories about me, you will have an idea about my loony life!

Thursday, January 25, 2007

My Favorite Childhood Activity

Blog Prompt: Between the ages of 5 and 10, what was your favorite activity?

I was big into Make Believe. My sisters were so much older than me that usually had to amuse myself. I loved to play school and I also loved to pretend that I was in some TV program that I watched. Of course I was the main character! I had a very active imagination and when I learned to read, there were no limits to what I could be or do!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh, that reminds me I left off the records that my sister and I use to play to.

Michelle said...

hey, make believe is definitely a good thing. you're never alone if you can pretend...sounds like you had a good childhood!

carin.c said...

Make believe is great. I see my 2 1/2 YO ds playing make believe with his trains and it makes me smile because I've been wondering when he'd start.