My World and Welcome to It!

These are my thoughts and opinions about life in general. I also get daily prompts from DSP which inspire me to write. If I throw in some scrapbook pages I've done, photos I've taken, and stories about me, you will have an idea about my loony life!

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Singing

Blog Prompt: Do you think you can sing? In front of people or just in the car?

I KNOW I can't sing!
It is like a Dr. Seuss poem:
I can't sing in the car, I can't sing here or there,
I can't sing in front of people, I can't sing anywhere!

3 comments:

Laura said...

LOL I love your Dr Seuss poem. I can't sing either.

Michelle said...

oh that is too funny! now i am going to have to think of other things to fit in that poem!

ComfyMom~Stacey said...

Not on a train? Not on a boat? How about with a goat? :)