My World and Welcome to It!

These are my thoughts and opinions about life in general. I also get daily prompts from DSP which inspire me to write. If I throw in some scrapbook pages I've done, photos I've taken, and stories about me, you will have an idea about my loony life!

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Toilet Paper

Blog Prompt: Which camp are you in: Should the toilet paper be hung so the paper dangles over or under the roll?

Paper has to dangle! If you try to unroll it and can't find the edge, the edge always ends up in the back. So, of course if you dangle it, it will be in the perfect spot to be visible. That's the way God intended it to be!

5 comments:

faery-wings said...

LOL! That is a very good point!

carin.c said...

AMEN to that!!!

Maggie said...

My feelings exactly - unless you are like me and too lazy to even put it on the roller.

Anonymous said...

Who knew there was a logical reason for it? And here was I thinking it was just because it looks better.

Unknown said...

Excellent. After all the military blogs I read tonight, I really needed yours. Thanks.