My World and Welcome to It!

These are my thoughts and opinions about life in general. I also get daily prompts from DSP which inspire me to write. If I throw in some scrapbook pages I've done, photos I've taken, and stories about me, you will have an idea about my loony life!

Friday, January 19, 2007

Job Description

Blog Prompt: Take the most boring job you've ever had and write a glowing job description for it.

Great opportunity to work in the fashion industry. Ideal chance for hands on experiences. Tropical work environment and experienced colleagues to share growth experiences.

(Actual job: As a college student, I worked in a sweatshop where I inserted knit belts into heavy knit coat sweaters. No air condition in factory even though it was the summer. Elderly ladies encouraged me to continue my studies to finish college so I didn't end up like them.)

5 comments:

Paula May said...

Oh my goodness! That sounds terrible! :S

Toni said...

Great sales pitch, shame about the reality - I guess did you a good deed keeping you studying hard.

*love2scrap* said...

I am so glad they encouraged you to leave that tropical environment.
wow!

Michelle said...

lol--tropical environment! great job description...almost makes you think it's a nice job!

Unknown said...

I almost wanted to run out and apply until I read the actual. Great job on the "glowing report."