My World and Welcome to It!

These are my thoughts and opinions about life in general. I also get daily prompts from DSP which inspire me to write. If I throw in some scrapbook pages I've done, photos I've taken, and stories about me, you will have an idea about my loony life!

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Love Letters

Blog Prompt: Do you have a box of old love letters stashed away somewhere? Who are they from? If they're not from a current significant other, why have you kept them? Any quotes you can share?

I know I have love letters from my husband back when we were dating but I have no idea where. Of course we have an attic full of papers and a storage building full of boxes of "stuff". We don't throw out anything. But during our almost 4 years of dating, he has written me love letters that would make your heart melt. He also writes me love letters on Valentines Day. And lately he has been sending me love letters by email. Not bad for almost 25 years of marriage!

6 comments:

Michelle said...

awww...that is so sweet! you lucky woman!

Unknown said...

Excellent for 25 years of marriage. He's such a sweetie.

ComfyMom~Stacey said...

That is wonderful!

Glynis said...

He has to be a sweetheart...you married him, right :) I love Love!

faery-wings said...

you are so lucky!! What a wonderful guy.

Rayne said...

How sweet! We've been married almost 6 years and he still calls me every time he's on his way home from somewhere (even if it's just 5 minutes away) and he tells me he loves me before we hang up. :)