My World and Welcome to It!

These are my thoughts and opinions about life in general. I also get daily prompts from DSP which inspire me to write. If I throw in some scrapbook pages I've done, photos I've taken, and stories about me, you will have an idea about my loony life!

Saturday, January 13, 2007

Frozen Time

Blog Prompt: If you could freeze time for less than an hour, and you’d be the only living thing that’s “alive” in that moment: What would you do? Why you wouldn’t be able to do it if everything were normal and the time weren’t frozen?

I would do some scrapbooking on my computer while I was at work because it would relax me tremendously. I couldn't do this normally because I teach school and there is no way I could use class time to do this. I would be more relaxed and happy when time started up again.

Isn't it funny how our lives are constantly evolving. A year ago, I would never have said this and a year from now I don't know if the answer would be the same. But for right now, I wish time would stop for just a little while.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Great answer to the prompt. I guess there are always times when we wish we could stop time for a little while. Now get back to work, LOL

*love2scrap* said...

you last paragraph is so true... we are always changing and even one year ago, I said I would never go digital. A month later I was at dsp! Then I said I would never blog...