My World and Welcome to It!

These are my thoughts and opinions about life in general. I also get daily prompts from DSP which inspire me to write. If I throw in some scrapbook pages I've done, photos I've taken, and stories about me, you will have an idea about my loony life!

Friday, January 26, 2007

Packing for a Weekend Trip

Blog Prompt: You're packing for a weekend away from your family. You're going to be seeing a bunch of online friends for the first time at, oh I don't know, maybe a CHA tradeshow in California.What do you pack? What do you wear???

I would dress in my favorite blue jeans and nicest shirt. I want to be comfortable when I meet new people because I stress out about it so much. The main thing I would have to pack is my laptop. Even if my luggage was lost, as long as I had a credit card and my laptop, I would be okay.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

My... haven't you become geeky :)

Stephanie said...

I agree completely! Just the laptop and a credit card. Communication/Scrapbooking and money to take care of any neccessities (SP)!

Anonymous said...

Yep, two pairs of jeans and three/four tops is all you need...to pad the laptop.

Stephanie said...

I stress when I meet new people too. Hopefully I'll grow out of it sometime.