My World and Welcome to It!

These are my thoughts and opinions about life in general. I also get daily prompts from DSP which inspire me to write. If I throw in some scrapbook pages I've done, photos I've taken, and stories about me, you will have an idea about my loony life!

Monday, January 29, 2007

Monday MeMe

Two Names You Go By:
1. loony
2. Pat
Two Parts of Your Heritage:
1. Chinese (my dad)
2. American (my mom who was half Chinese and half....?)
Two Things You Are Wearing Right Now:
1. Cranberry Blazer
2. Black Pants
Two Things You Would Want in a Relationship:
1. Love
2. Trust
Two of Your Favorite Hobbies:
1. Hiking
2. Scrapbooking
Two Things You Want Really Badly At The Moment:
1. Nice spring weather
2. Another weekend
Two pets you had/have:
1. Chow
2. Cockatoo
Two people you talked to today:
1. No one because hubby is still asleep
2.
Two things you did last night:
1. Watched TV
2. Scrapbooked
Two people that live in your house:
1. Me
2. Hubby
Two things you ate today:
1. Shredded Wheat
2. Diet Pepsi
Two people you miss:
1. My mom
2. My oldest sister
Two Things You’re doing tomorrow:
1. Lesson plans
2. Cooking dinner
Two vacations you’ve been on:
1. Caribbean cruise
2. Las Vegas
Two Favorite Holidays:
1. Christmas
2. Easter
Two favorite Alcoholic beverages:
1. Miller lite
2. Margaritas
Two bands you have seen live:
1.New Kids on the Block (with my teenage daughter)
2. Jimmy Buffet
Two things you will do after you finish this survey:
1. Turn off computer and TV
2. Drive to work

3 comments:

Michelle said...

doesn't sound too boring to me! and now i think i will go get a diet pepsi! hehehehe

Unknown said...

Definitely not a boring list. Well at least until you get to the driving to work part. Driving can be pretty boring.

Glynis said...

I knew before I read it that your list wouldn't be boring...and then I saw Shredded Wheat and Diet Pepsi--and I was right! I think I read somewhere that's the breakfast of champions LOL