My World and Welcome to It!

These are my thoughts and opinions about life in general. I also get daily prompts from DSP which inspire me to write. If I throw in some scrapbook pages I've done, photos I've taken, and stories about me, you will have an idea about my loony life!

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Tuesday Meme

Blog Prompt: Meme
This Moment: I just got done walking on my treadmill.
Your Shoes: tennis shoes
Craving: Banana Split made with butter pecan, black cherry, and chocolate ice cream.
The State of Your Home: A mess because I'm either walking, reading, or playing on puter.
Annoyed By: guilt feelings about needing to do housework and having to get ready to go to work
Noise In the Background: TV
Really Want To: go hiking
Thinking about: going hiking
Smelling: the great outdoors
Favorite Product In Office Supply Aisle: I like all little gadgets and doodads
Don't Ever Want To: sky dive
Your Eye Color: brown
The Weather: cold (32) and cloudy
Have Never Tried: to rock climb
Think Everyone Should Try: hiking
Last Vacation Destination: cruise to Belize, Honduras, Grand Cayman, and Cozumel
The Last Thing You Had to Drink: water at dinner last night
Your Bad Habit: Putting off doing things I should be doing
What You're Going To Do Now: Go get ready for work.

6 comments:

Michelle said...

i want your vacation destination! LOL-great list!

Unknown said...

would love to have your holiday destinations booked - will look for photos.

faery-wings said...

I have missed ya!
You make me want to hike too. We have some awesome hiking where I live, but right now it is too cold.

Rachel said...

nice to "meet" you! lol. Cade's Cove was great! I've been to Belize too, but not a cruise. We were in a hut on a private white sand beach, GORGEOUS!

Maggie said...

sounds like you are ready for hiking weather :-)

Unknown said...

State of your home, ROFL..... I was thinking "state" when I answered mine. Great list of answers here.