My World and Welcome to It!

These are my thoughts and opinions about life in general. I also get daily prompts from DSP which inspire me to write. If I throw in some scrapbook pages I've done, photos I've taken, and stories about me, you will have an idea about my loony life!

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Faith

Blog Prompt: What do you have faith in?

I have faith in the basic goodness of people. I know this may be a naive outlook on life but I can't help it. I really believe that God made good people and that they make bad choices sometimes. This drives my husband crazy because he says I'm too trusting of people. I believe what they tell me (until I find out that they lied). Since he became a judge, he hears so many hard luck stories that he hardly believes anyone.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I think it is wonderful that you still have faith in the general population. I worked as a legal assistant for years and you would think I would have been jaded; but I still look for what is good in people and trust that they will not disappoint me.