My World and Welcome to It!

These are my thoughts and opinions about life in general. I also get daily prompts from DSP which inspire me to write. If I throw in some scrapbook pages I've done, photos I've taken, and stories about me, you will have an idea about my loony life!

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Words in My Head

Blog Prompt: Write for at least five minutes any words that come into your head. Forget punctuation, spelling, syntax, even meaning. If you get stuck, keep writing the last word you wrote until a new one comes.

cold walking driving starting up car keys coat paperwork lesson plans meetings dishes make up bed snow wintery mix sleet freezing rain frozen pipes rental house tenants heat painting students classwork colleagues email class newsletter heating car heating car heating car heating car worms gardening warm weather sun hiking chatauqua weekend tired sleepy yawning words words words words brain hurts can't think no more all worded out

2 comments:

Unknown said...

LOL. Was it cold Wednesday?

mom2triplets04 said...

wow you did great on this. I think I have to try it again and forget my punctuation. Love the brain hurts part. great job.