My World and Welcome to It!

These are my thoughts and opinions about life in general. I also get daily prompts from DSP which inspire me to write. If I throw in some scrapbook pages I've done, photos I've taken, and stories about me, you will have an idea about my loony life!

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Dreaming

Blog Prompt: What do you dream about lately (literally or otherwise)?

I don't usually remember what I dream about if I did dream anything. Now I do daydream alot. I dream about myself in different situations such as I'm in a foreign country teaching young children and their mothers how to read. Other times I'm hiking around the US and meeting lots of new and interesting people. I guess I read too much fiction because sometimes I dream about what I'm reading with me as the main character. Most of my dreaming occurs after I've retired and having lots of wonderful adventures.

5 comments:

carin.c said...

I think daydreaming is very useful - perhaps you will follow some of these adventures once you do retire! So much to look forward to!

Unknown said...

What wonderful daydreams. Maybe I should find more time for that.

Denise said...

Take a tape recorder with you then write it all down, bet you have more than one fiction story in there!

Toni said...

I believe our day dreams are important for us to pay attention to, sometimes they point us in the direction we need to go, other times they just give us the temporary escape we need to stay sane in this hectic life we live.

*love2scrap* said...

I am queen of daydreams. Always have and always will, I hope. They are fun and stretch us to do things we wouldn't otherwise.