My World and Welcome to It!

These are my thoughts and opinions about life in general. I also get daily prompts from DSP which inspire me to write. If I throw in some scrapbook pages I've done, photos I've taken, and stories about me, you will have an idea about my loony life!

Thursday, August 24, 2006

Where I Live

Blog Prompt: What do you like best and least about where you live?

I love my little town because it is little! It is a small community and everyone knows just about everyone. I feel very safe and comfortable here. If I ever need anything, I know the people in the community would be there for me.

The problem with living in a small town is that everyone knows everyone and everything about you. There are no secrets from anyone and everyone knows your business. Sometimes you find out information about yourself that even you didn't know!

But I wouldn't trade living here for anything else in the world!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Ah yes, there are some benefits to living in a small town. Not quite the same here though as we are a military town and have people moving in and out every year.

Gabby Faye said...

It sounds like you could be my neighbor.

debra said...

I think it's really cool that you live in a place where you know everyone and they know you. I bet it keeps people more accountable for their actions! And it must be a great advantage if your teaching there too :)

Karen said...

If you're happy about where you live then life's good.

ComfyMom~Stacey said...

I grew upin a town like that. It drove me nuts that I couldn't do anything without 3-4 people talking about it