My World and Welcome to It!

These are my thoughts and opinions about life in general. I also get daily prompts from DSP which inspire me to write. If I throw in some scrapbook pages I've done, photos I've taken, and stories about me, you will have an idea about my loony life!

Saturday, August 12, 2006

3 Items

Blog Prompt: You are going to live on this absolutely amazing island with stunning surroundings, a white beach, magnificent trees, waterfalls, no poisonous insect on it (hahaha, so no spiders or ugly thingies)...it's a real paradise this island. Rich in food and water as well, so no worries on that front either.You are allowed to bring only three items from your home (something you already have).Now: what would they be and what would you do with them and what do you imagine you might create????

1. My husband because as long as I was with him, I would be happy anywhere.
2. I would bring my bible because I have to read. I love to read and if I didn't have anything to read I would go crazy. Since the bible has mystery, suspense, intrigue, and romance, I would always have something to read that would interest me.
3. I would bring my swiss army knife that I take hiking with me. I could cut things to write with, to make tools with, or anything else I might need.
If I had these 3 things and all the food and water I needed, I would be happy!

6 comments:

heather said...

Hey great choices, I never thought to take a person with me - good idea!!

Glynis said...

That is a great list--sounds like paradise to me !!

Unknown said...

Excellent list and you are already prepared for that trip to a paradise island.

Gabby Faye said...

This makes me want to get rid of the other things I have that I DON'T need. Not sure Hubby qualifies as a "thing" though.

ComfyMom~Stacey said...

You know, it never occured to me to bring DH. Hopefully he won't realize that:)

Bonnie said...

I didn't put my DH down as I thought the prompt said besides people, so if people were included it would definatley include him. I hope I put bible down for one of mine,...eek. I like the swiss army knife thing too-very handy.