My World and Welcome to It!

These are my thoughts and opinions about life in general. I also get daily prompts from DSP which inspire me to write. If I throw in some scrapbook pages I've done, photos I've taken, and stories about me, you will have an idea about my loony life!

Friday, August 18, 2006

Before Going to Bed

Blog Prompt: What are the last 10 things you did last night before bed?
10. Watched Grey's Anatomy
9. Ate some chocolate kisses.
8. Attended the Gimme Me More with Lauren Chat
7. Checked my email (home and work)
6. Got ready for bed
5. Walked 4 miles with hubby
4. Went out to dinner with friends to celebrate their son's first day of kindegarten
3. Watered my plants
2. Drove home from work
1. Finished my lesson plans for the following day

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

I love greys anatomy too! 4 miles, whew that is alot!

heather said...

Yes, it is a lot, that's about 8 kilometres I think!!? Sounds like you've got everything covered there, from entertainment to work to home chores... to food... Well done, it sounds very balanced.