My World and Welcome to It!

These are my thoughts and opinions about life in general. I also get daily prompts from DSP which inspire me to write. If I throw in some scrapbook pages I've done, photos I've taken, and stories about me, you will have an idea about my loony life!

Thursday, August 10, 2006

My Favorite Thing

My favorite thing is my laptop. I use it for email, surfing the web for information, chatting, lesson plans, writing letters, budgeting, banking, and of course scrapbooking. It is my closest friend after my hubby. Of course it doesn't mind listening to me whine or rage. I take it with me on long trips just in case I can find someplace with free wireless internet. I can't remember life without a laptop! I tried to insert a picture of a layout that I did but blogger is not cooperating so here is the link to My Obsession.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Excellent layout. While I do love my computer, I do find that I can just as easily be with out it. Like when I go to Hawaii this December.

heather said...

LOL Pat, I'm with you on your laptop love. I can't believe I only got my laptop last year and now I rely on it so much!

Unknown said...

im so jealous! i only bought my computer in january (before i found digital scrapping) and now i wish so much that id bought a laptop! i so many hours on the computer that jira has started saying that he has lost me to the computer!

Glynis said...

Yup! I agree with all of it!!

Bonnie said...

I forgot about the internet banking! I do all mine online too, saves waiting in dreaded q's!! I wish I had a laptop, hubby does but I just have the computer. Wish I could take it to bed and use it in bed, a bit heavy though...

ComfyMom~Stacey said...

I love your layout! I've only had my laptop for a month but I already cannot imagine life without it