My World and Welcome to It!

These are my thoughts and opinions about life in general. I also get daily prompts from DSP which inspire me to write. If I throw in some scrapbook pages I've done, photos I've taken, and stories about me, you will have an idea about my loony life!

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

10 things I love

Blog Prompt: Start 10 sentences with the words "I love..."
  1. I love my husband!
  2. I love my family.
  3. I love to hike.
  4. I love learning how to digiscrap.
  5. I love teaching.
  6. I love to read.
  7. I love my laptop.
  8. I love the town where I love.
  9. I love to travel.
  10. I love gardening.

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

I like the uncomplicated way you do this list! I am with you on all except numbers 3 and 5

Tiffani said...

great list...although like Bonnie..I cant say I love to hike...in fact I don't like outdoors...and I tried my hand at gardening...I failed miserably...