My World and Welcome to It!

These are my thoughts and opinions about life in general. I also get daily prompts from DSP which inspire me to write. If I throw in some scrapbook pages I've done, photos I've taken, and stories about me, you will have an idea about my loony life!

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

My Gravestone

Blog Prompt: For what would you like to be remembered after you have gone? If you died tomorrow, what could they put on your gravestone?

I think I would like someone to put: She made a difference! I think that is my major goal in life is to touch lives and make a difference. I hope over the years I have made a difference in the lives of my students, their families, and anybody else that I may have had a chance to influence.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

And you have made a difference. I can be pretty sure that will get an honorable mention.

Glynis said...

Teaching is definitely your calling, my friend! You make more of a difference than you will ever be aware of!