My World and Welcome to It!

These are my thoughts and opinions about life in general. I also get daily prompts from DSP which inspire me to write. If I throw in some scrapbook pages I've done, photos I've taken, and stories about me, you will have an idea about my loony life!

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Grocery List

Blog Prompt: What's on your grocery list right now? Anything unusual?

  1. Ginger root because I use a lot of it. The cashier never knows what it is or how to ring it up so by now I usually tell them how to do it.
  2. Garlic because I use a lot of that too.
  3. Ground Beef or Pork which I stir fry with vegetables.
  4. Apples because now that I'm back to work (school), I'm hungry all of the time!
  5. Grapes because my hubby loves them!
  6. Blueberries because they are in season and my hubby loves them too!
  7. Milk because hubby has to have a glass every morning.
  8. Half and half for hubby to make his White Russian.
  9. Chunky peanut butter for my snack during my planning period. I eat it right out of the jar with a spoon or I spread it on my apple.
  10. Vegetables: I have to see what looks fresh for my stir fry. Sometimes it is squash, or spinach, or tofu and peas, or peppers and tomatoes, or cabbage and bacon. This is served over rice.

Now I'm STARVING! Gotta run to the grocery store!

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

Peanut butter on an apple? Never tried that! sound unusual enough for me!

ComfyMom~Stacey said...

Ihave the same problem when I buy ginger root. They alwasy say "What is this?" and then have to ask one another for the code