My World and Welcome to It!

These are my thoughts and opinions about life in general. I also get daily prompts from DSP which inspire me to write. If I throw in some scrapbook pages I've done, photos I've taken, and stories about me, you will have an idea about my loony life!

Thursday, August 03, 2006

Travel through my life

Blog Prompt: If you could tell the story of your life by taking someone to a half dozen places, where would you go?

I love to travel, so come with me as I tell you the story of my life. I grew up and went to high school on Long Island, NY. I went to college, got married, raised my children, and taught in Greenville, South Carolina. During my marriage, I have traveled around the US, London, Paris, China, and Italy and we also love to cruise the Caribbean. Thanks for traveling with me.

7 comments:

debra said...

looks like you've travelled to wonderful places!

Bonnie said...

lovely places! I like the caribean one!

ComfyMom~Stacey said...

i'v always wanted to go to China

Unknown said...

I'm going to come travel with you....

Gabby Faye said...

I want to accompany you! I can't even DREAM of going such places.

heather said...

Thanks for the trip!

Glynis said...

I would love to see you scrap all these places! I think it would keep you busy for quite a while ;)