My World and Welcome to It!

These are my thoughts and opinions about life in general. I also get daily prompts from DSP which inspire me to write. If I throw in some scrapbook pages I've done, photos I've taken, and stories about me, you will have an idea about my loony life!

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Yeungling Brewery 03/24/08

We went to Pottsville, PA to the Yeungling Brewery for a free tour. It was really interesting. We walked up and down a lot of stairs and looked into the big barrels. After we left there, we headed out to Long Island. I took the wrong turn and went downtown Newark which was an adventure. We left Newark and went through the Holland Tunnel and ended up right in the middle of New York City. After crossing the Manhattan Bridge we finally made it into Long Island around 4:30. We visited with my sister before ending up at my niece's house.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What an interesting day :)