My World and Welcome to It!

These are my thoughts and opinions about life in general. I also get daily prompts from DSP which inspire me to write. If I throw in some scrapbook pages I've done, photos I've taken, and stories about me, you will have an idea about my loony life!

Wednesday, March 05, 2008

All Things to All People

Blog Prompt: All things to all people…(list of the *things* I am to others)

1. Wife
2. Best Friend
3. Lover
4. Mother
5. Friend
6. Confidante
7. Advisor
8. Educational Resource
9. Leader
10.Teacher
11.Daughter

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You know I wanted to put confidante down on my list, but went totally brain dead and couldn't remember how to spell it. Which got me to thinking about when I was younger and couldn't spell a word, I'd ask my dad and he would tell me to look it up in the dictionary.

You have a wonderful list.

Quanita said...

great list, I think we should always think about what we mean to others its wonderful to realise how much we can be to so many!