My World and Welcome to It!

These are my thoughts and opinions about life in general. I also get daily prompts from DSP which inspire me to write. If I throw in some scrapbook pages I've done, photos I've taken, and stories about me, you will have an idea about my loony life!

Thursday, March 06, 2008

Day four into our journey of self. What are your favorite things?

1. Computer
2. Digital Camera
3. Books
4. Hiking Boots
5. Hiking Sticks
6. Backpack
7. Zip Off Pants (pants that become shorts when legs zipped off)
8. Cell phone (relatives are on Verizon so our calls are free)
9. Exercise watch (time, stopwatch, pulse, calories burned0
10. Scanner
11. Printer
12. Treadmill
13. Microwave
14. Hot Tub
15. Ipod
16. External Hard Drive
17. Refrigerator (can’t imagine living in times without one)
18. Toyota Prius (at almost 50 mpg, I can go anywhere)
19. Built In GPS in Prius (we call her Mabel, gets us wherever we need to go)
20. HDTV (hubby loves it so he can watch what he wants, like Nascar races, while I watch what I want on the other TV.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Fantastic list. And how did I know hiking equipment would figure in there, LOL.

Quanita said...

You dont want to know what I thought about your zip off pants, but actually used to have a pair...
LOL your GPS has a name, that is wonderful :)