My World and Welcome to It!

These are my thoughts and opinions about life in general. I also get daily prompts from DSP which inspire me to write. If I throw in some scrapbook pages I've done, photos I've taken, and stories about me, you will have an idea about my loony life!

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

My Favorite Food


My favorite food is pasta. I love penne pasta best but I would eat any kind of pasta. I love pasta with red meat sauce but would eat it alfredo style if I had too. I love pasta covered in cheese too. When I go to my favorite Italian restaurant, I get baked ziti which is full of cheese and meat sauce. If I didn't exercise I would be as fat as a pig (oh wait, I am already!). I could eat pasta every day and not get tired of it!

Photo credit: Cooking Lab: Italian - Penne con salsa Bolognese by panduh

4 comments:

Tammy said...

OH my goodness girl!! I love pasta too and that picture just makes me hungry. I think I will have pasta for supper.

Glynis said...

That looks so wonderful...I'm a pasta fan too!

Meg said...

Oh yum, yum, yum!! I haven't had baked ziti in years! Time to go grocery shopping!

Unknown said...

I don't know anyone who doesn't like pasta as least in some form. :) I have nearly a dozen types in my kitchen, LOL.