My World and Welcome to It!

These are my thoughts and opinions about life in general. I also get daily prompts from DSP which inspire me to write. If I throw in some scrapbook pages I've done, photos I've taken, and stories about me, you will have an idea about my loony life!

Saturday, March 29, 2008

My Favorite Hobbies

I like to do many different things but the following are my favorites:
  1. Traveling - I love to go to new places, try new foods, and see new things
  2. My computer - I blog, twitter, do email, chat, and keep in touch with friends.
  3. Reading - I read when I'm eating or just sitting. I have a hard time just sitting and doing nothing.
  4. Crocheting - this relaxes me. I also can have a conversation with my hubby when he is driving while I'm doing this or I can listen to podcasts at the same time.
  5. Hiking - This makes me appreciate the world around me.

The fun part is that I can do 2-5 when I am traveling so I can do more than one hobby at a time!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

oh, just rub it in, LOL. But I kind of figured what your hobbies were without even looking. :)