My World and Welcome to It!

These are my thoughts and opinions about life in general. I also get daily prompts from DSP which inspire me to write. If I throw in some scrapbook pages I've done, photos I've taken, and stories about me, you will have an idea about my loony life!

Thursday, March 13, 2008

TV Shows

Blog Prompt: Those TV Shows

I tend to watch TV shows that are hokey, good family shows. During the day I like to watch reruns of the Waltons, Little House on the Prairie, and Touched By An Angel. At night I watch Criminal Minds, CSI, Law and Order SVU, NCIS, and Grey's Anatomy. (oops! left off Numbers but just saw it on Tammy's blog so I came back here and added it.) Of course right now all the reruns are at night so I play on the computer and use the TV as background noise. I'm so sick of reruns. I can't wait to see new episodes. Of course when the new episodes come out, we will be on the road and won't have any TV while camping in a tent so I will watch everything for the first time when they are really reruns!


5 comments:

Tammy said...

ohhhhhhhh we have the same taste in TV shows. I envy you going on all your little camping trips. I use to do that alot with the Girl Scouts many years ago.

Glynis said...

Yep, I LOVE those reruns of Little House and Touched by an Angel. Just about anything that they show on Hallmark channel, I'll watch!

Beachcomber said...

I hear you on the reruns. Been there done that. I like the reruns of Little House, Waltons and Touched by an Angel, too.

Unknown said...

I'm just glad the writer's strike is over so we can get back to the current season. And again we have alot of the same shows in mind :) Numb3rs, CSI (all 3), L&O SUV and NCIS. I don't watch much television during the day but when I do it is usually CSI or what may be on the History, Discovery Science or NatGeo.

Sandra said...

I grew up with the Waltons and the Ingalls and even loved them in syndication.

Can't wait for Grey's Anatomy to start up again, either.