My World and Welcome to It!

These are my thoughts and opinions about life in general. I also get daily prompts from DSP which inspire me to write. If I throw in some scrapbook pages I've done, photos I've taken, and stories about me, you will have an idea about my loony life!

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Worth Remembering


Blog Prompt: Worth Remembering (things I don’t want to ever forget)


  1. My husband loves me.
  2. Appreciate the things I have.
  3. Learning is a lifelong experience.
  4. Never stop dreaming.
  5. Look for the good in everything.
  6. Keep a positive outlook on life.
  7. Be thankful every day that I wake up.
  8. Don't forget to tell people thank you for things they do.
  9. Keep in touch with friends and don't let them slip away.
  10. Family is family no matter how mad they can make you feel.

Note: How cool is this! I'm in the car on my laptop doing this while hubby is driving us to the trailhead for a hike with our hiking group. Verizon broadband is the bomb!

3 comments:

Glynis said...

That list NEEDS to be scrapped. And have a great hike, Pat!

Tammy said...

Wonderful list!! Yes, family is family no matter what. I agree with glynis. This needs to be scrapped.

Unknown said...

Yep, the I's have it. You need to scrap this list. :) And how fun to be on the internet while traveling. Don't think I can talk Pan into. At least not right now, LOL. Though it would keep me entertained while we travel up to Hartsville next month.