My World and Welcome to It!

These are my thoughts and opinions about life in general. I also get daily prompts from DSP which inspire me to write. If I throw in some scrapbook pages I've done, photos I've taken, and stories about me, you will have an idea about my loony life!

Monday, March 24, 2008

100 Things I Love

(These are not in order of importance. They were noted as I thought of them.)

My family (24 people including parents, sisters, in laws, nieces and their families, and nephew)
25. Hiking
26. Computer
27. Reading
28. Crocheting
29. Driving and exploring the US
30. Going on cruises
31. Digital Scrapbooking
32. My accordion
33. Meeting new people
34. Black licorice
35. Hershey’s kisses
36. Steak
37. Juicyfruit candy
38. Good and plenty candy
39. Retirement
40. Blogging
41. Teaching
42. Keeping in touch with former students
43. My Toyota Prius
44. Gardening
45. Backpacker magazine
46. Twitter
47. Shelfari.com to organize my books
48. Voicethreads
49. My Ipod
50. My cell phone
51. Helping others
52. Eating
53. Being able to see long distances (since my lasik surgery 8 years ago)
54. My microwave
55. Chai tea
56. Diet pepsi
57. Watching movies with happy endings
58. The Waltons on TV
59. Little House on the Prairie on TV
60. 7th Heaven on TV
61. NCIS on TV
62. CSI on TV
63. Numbers on TV
64. Criminal Minds on TV
65. My hot tub
66. My treadmill
67. My new hoodie sweatshirt that I wear all of the time
68. Blue jeans
69. Hiking boots
70. Hiking poles
71. Ramen noodles
72. My hiking club: Greenville Natural History Association
73. Council for Exceptional Children
74. Having a clean house (but I don’t like cleaning it!)
75. To laugh
76. Tours of businesses that make things
77. Utah because it is the most scenic state I’ve been to.
78. Kentucky – for its great hiking trails
79. Texas – friendliest people on the face of the earth
80. Alaska – remote and wild and exciting
81. Italy – love the food, the history, the food
82. Paris – music was everywhere, in the metro, on the streets
83. My long hair
84. My exercise watch that measures pulse and calories
85. My neighbors who are always there for us
86. The mountains
87. National parks
88. Friendly people
89. Keeping up with old college friends
90. Email
91. Ustream
92. Vitamins
93. Reading glasses – couldn’t read close up without them
94. Church
95. Pecan sandies – cookies
96. Chocolate chip cookies
97. Swiss miss hot chocolate with mini marshmallows
98. Froot Loops cereal
99. Drakes Coffee cake jrs. – mini coffee cakes
100. Watching the birds drink from my water garden

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Guess I should have said mine wasn't in any specific order too, LOL. Great list you have there. Notice that you love Ramen Noodles. So does the Princess, but she doesn't like them cooked.

ArtcTrish said...

Mmmm. lets get together and eat Froot Loops and watch Little House On the Prairie!!!!! Great list!

Beachcomber said...

Great list. I like ramen noodles, too.