My World and Welcome to It!

These are my thoughts and opinions about life in general. I also get daily prompts from DSP which inspire me to write. If I throw in some scrapbook pages I've done, photos I've taken, and stories about me, you will have an idea about my loony life!

Monday, March 03, 2008

Favorite Colors

Blog Prompt: Your favorite color. Has it always been your favorite? If not when did it change and why? Go into detail about it. What feelings does it evoke when you see it? Is it a color you prefer to see or to wear? Etc.

I actually have 2 favorite colors. I think blue has always been my favorite and have always worn blue, even growing up. Then when I went to college at Furman University, the school colors were purple and white so my wardrobe became full of purples. Since we have season tickets to the football games and go to all of them, my mother in law made us a purple and white afghan. We even got married at the bell tower at Furman so my bridesmaids' gowns were lavender. I really like all shades of purple but sometimes it makes me stand out too much and then I wear blue. I will work on a scrapbook page of this and update this later.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I remember in high school my favorite colors were purple and yellow. My bridesmaids wore lavender too at my first wedding. How cool is that?

Tammy said...

I like purple for little girls, especially lavender.

Quanita said...

me too! love blue
but its great to have more than one, and they are right next to each other on the colour wheel so share lots