My World and Welcome to It!

These are my thoughts and opinions about life in general. I also get daily prompts from DSP which inspire me to write. If I throw in some scrapbook pages I've done, photos I've taken, and stories about me, you will have an idea about my loony life!

Thursday, January 31, 2008

Something Funny

Thursday's prompt: Share something funny: a joke, a funny video, a story, whatever makes you laugh.

A friend showed this to me at a meeting (when I supposed to be serious and should have been paying attention to the materials). I couldn't help but laugh and sometimes when I feel overwhelmed I play this so today when I was getting ready to do some household chores that I hate, I played this. Then I was in a pretty good mood to do what I had to do and got them done quickly. I folded 3 loads of wash (I keep putting it off until the laundry basket gets so high the clothes won't even stay in a vertical pile!) and vacuumed my house (I hate having to unplug and plug and put the hose on for tight places and take it off again). So here is a video for your enjoyment (It is pretty short and funny.)


The Broken Escalator

3 comments:

Tammy said...

I loved it!!! But it seems to be true in some cases. Anyway, then I had to watch the one on how to put the egg in the bottle. Great stuff.

Anonymous said...

Thanks Loony. :)

Sonesta said...

That was great! I sent it to some of my friends too.