My World and Welcome to It!

These are my thoughts and opinions about life in general. I also get daily prompts from DSP which inspire me to write. If I throw in some scrapbook pages I've done, photos I've taken, and stories about me, you will have an idea about my loony life!

Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Favorite Scrapbook Pages of 2007

Blog Prompt: My Favorite Scrapbook Pages of 2007

Here we are with my parents on a cruise.

I finally got to meet Yolanda when we went to San Juan.

This is my niece and her daughter, Kaeli.

Here is Kaeli with her oldest sister.

I love butterflies!


Things we see when we hike.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Awesome layouts Loony. I can see why you picked them.

Sandra said...

The butterfly layout is amazing. Very elegant...that's my favorite.

All great photos; you looked beautiful on formal night!

p.s. I don't notice any difference in my eggs from store-bought ones. I know they're fresher, though, and that my girls gave them to me...so I guess that makes me more likely to eat them and enjoy them. {shrug}

Unknown said...

Those are beautiful layouts. I love the butterfly one.

Glynis said...

Oh all your layouts are just wonderful!!