My World and Welcome to It!

These are my thoughts and opinions about life in general. I also get daily prompts from DSP which inspire me to write. If I throw in some scrapbook pages I've done, photos I've taken, and stories about me, you will have an idea about my loony life!

Monday, January 14, 2008

Things that Make Me Smile

Blog Prompt: Write a list of things that make you smile -- which I know we've done before, but the twist is that each of our lists should be unique. So make your list, then when you read the others' posts, if both of you list the same thing, strike it out on your list. I want to see how many distinctly creative things we can come up with today!

1. My husband's laughter
2. The sun shining on my face
3. A hike in the forest
4. Happy thoughts
5. Ice Age movie
6. A small child giggling
7. 2 people so deeply in love with each other that you can feel it just being near them
8. My dad winning a card game (because it really makes him happy!)
9. When my husband really likes something that I've cooked
10. Reading something funny on someone else's blog

6 comments:

Tammy said...

oh girl!!! Great list. It makes me think of other things that make me smile.

Glynis said...

Yep, that's a wonderful list...although my dd watched Ice Age about 50 times in 3 days when she was in the hospital as a 3-year old. If I NEVER see it again, it'll be too soon ;)

Unknown said...

A great list and none of mine, LOL. But reading yours made me smile.

Sandra said...

All good things. Glad I didn't repeat any on my list.

Isn't it funny how happy some people are to win at cards? My husband's like that. Makes it almost worth it to lose, to see him so happy.

Unknown said...

That is a great list, luckily none of them are on mine.

Unknown said...

One of Jeff Dunham's shows with Jose Jalapeno and Peanut can be found here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AEWyTHvOo54