My World and Welcome to It!

These are my thoughts and opinions about life in general. I also get daily prompts from DSP which inspire me to write. If I throw in some scrapbook pages I've done, photos I've taken, and stories about me, you will have an idea about my loony life!

Friday, January 25, 2008

Reading List

Blog Prompt: What's on your reading list? How many books are waiting in the queue?

I am currently reading the last of a trilogy by Nora Roberts called Red Lily. I've read this trilogy before and still enjoy it. Since I've been reading James Patterson's Alex Cross novels that involve murder and mystery, I needed a little romance to lighten things up. I have 2 Patterson novels waiting to be read and I also have a couple of Debbie MacComber novels (I can't remember which ones because I've read most of them)to give me a breath of fresh air if I need it from the Patterson novels. All of these books are from the public library so I really need to get busy! Plus I have a whole list of books I want to read if I get in the mood to read them or am looking for something to read. I get excerpts from an online book club that I subscribe to and if I like the book, I look for it in the public library. It is so so cold, that I might get under the covers with some hot chocolate and get reading!

4 comments:

Tammy said...

Oh Pat, I love Nora Roberts books. I will have to check out what you suggested. She does write beautiful romance.

Unknown said...

I knew there was someone I was suppose to be looking for at Barnes and Nobles and completely forgot. I'll have to look Roberts up next time I'm there. :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Pat!!! thank you very much for your sweet comments on my blog!!! they really made my day ;)

I miss you so much!!! ;)

I've never read that author, but I'll check if the book shop we have here has one of her books, thanks for the info. ;)

Huge hugs & kisses, with love,

Mariquita

Marcia said...

I'm reading Red Lily right now, also. Love Nora Roberts' books and I usually read them over and over but this is the first time I've read this trilogy