My World and Welcome to It!

These are my thoughts and opinions about life in general. I also get daily prompts from DSP which inspire me to write. If I throw in some scrapbook pages I've done, photos I've taken, and stories about me, you will have an idea about my loony life!

Thursday, January 10, 2008

My Favorite Books of 2007

Blog Prompt: My Favorite Books of 2007

I have to admit that I don't have a favorite book as much as I have favorite authors. And my favorite book is usually the one I'm really into at the moment. So here is a list of my favorite books/authors:
1. all of the Harry Potter books
2. The DaVinci Code by Dan Brown
3. Debbie MacComber
4. Nora Roberts
5. Books by Dorothea Benton Frank that are set in South Carolina
6. James Patterson
7. Janette Oke

4 comments:

Glynis said...

I'm reading an old Debbie Macomber book right now. I love her easy-to-read style and they always make me feel good. I love all the authors on your list! (except I've never read Dorothea Benton Frank..thanks for adding another author to my list of recommendations)

Unknown said...

More authors to look up, LOL. I, too, loved all the HP books and really enjoyed the DaVinci Code (although the movie left something to be desired), but I really enjoyed Angels and Demons by Dan Brown too. And who couldn't love James Patterson.

Unknown said...

I loved the DaVinci code too. I've read a few Noraq Roberts books & really enjoy them too.

Stephani said...

I LOVE JANETTE OKE! I haven't met to many people who knew who she is. I love her books and I own almost all of them. WOW! This is just TO cool! All great great choices. I am going to have to check out those other authors as well. Of course you know I am a JK Rowling fan. BIGTIME! LOL! LOL! But I haven't read any of the others. I am going to make it my goal to try and do that. I will let ya know what I think!