My World and Welcome to It!

These are my thoughts and opinions about life in general. I also get daily prompts from DSP which inspire me to write. If I throw in some scrapbook pages I've done, photos I've taken, and stories about me, you will have an idea about my loony life!

Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Scrapping Goal

Blog Prompt: What new scrapping technique do you want to try this year? Or do you have a goal with your scrapping this year?

I think I would like to try blending again this year. I took a class last year but never got the hang of it and gave up. I use PSE4 and I have to do something complicated but I think I never had enough time to play with it. This year I should have more time to do that.

I also plan to scrap a lot of older photos that I never had time to do until now. Since Club Digital is on sale (6 months/19.99), I couldn't resist and now will have motivation to scrap more!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Those sound like good scrapping goals.

Unknown said...

Excellent goals. I need to get club digital again. Ummmm.

Glynis said...

Yep, blending is a great goal. I'm definitely still working on that. Can't wait to see some of those old photos!

Rusheika said...

I just did a blending tutorial... all the best with your goals!