My World and Welcome to It!

These are my thoughts and opinions about life in general. I also get daily prompts from DSP which inspire me to write. If I throw in some scrapbook pages I've done, photos I've taken, and stories about me, you will have an idea about my loony life!

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Photo Story

Blog Prompt: Go to my blog, choose one of the photos, post it on your blog and write something creative about it. It could be a description, a short story, a poem, how it makes you feel...whatever you want!




I am on this path that leads to a hiking trail, which is my favorite place to be. The weather is cool enough to hike so that you don't get all sweaty while you are on the trail. It must be spring because flowers are starting to emerge along the path. The birds are singing joyously because they feel as if the earth is experiencing a rebirth. It must have rained yesterday because everything is looking green and fresh. I love the crispness in the air and the way the sun rays weave in and out of the tree branches. It makes me thankful for the world that I live in and that God has given me this chance to see his beautiful creation. I am filled with joy and wonder and feel invincible.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What a wonderful description. Fits the photo perfectly. And how would I know that you would have hiking on your mind :)

Glynis said...

I love the phrase 'feel invincible'! What a wonderful way to end your piece...thanks for playing along :)