My World and Welcome to It!

These are my thoughts and opinions about life in general. I also get daily prompts from DSP which inspire me to write. If I throw in some scrapbook pages I've done, photos I've taken, and stories about me, you will have an idea about my loony life!

Saturday, January 19, 2008

Crochet Projects

People have asked what I have crocheted up to now so these are my crochet projects up to now. I just started in May of 2007 so I'm still learning. They are not really fancy or very good but I have really enjoyed making them.

This is my first afghan and first thing I have ever crocheted. I also made a shawl that looked just like this but only smaller which I sent to my friend Grace.


This was for the Furman football games:


I thought this would be cool for me to wear around the house:


I made this for my hubby but he won't wear it because he doesn't like to wear a scarf or a hat:


This was for me:


This is the prayer shawl I made with yarn that was donated to me for this project. I learned how to make the granny square from YouTube.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

And she's off and running. What a great job you are doing Loony. :)

Beachcomber said...

Very nice. Looks like you have been busy. I haven't crocheted in years. I'm now into knitting. Have fun with your crocheting.

Glynis said...

Great projects! I'll have to post my prayer shawl when I get it done...how I'd love to sit and crochet and chat with you!!!

Stephani said...

WOW! Look at you go. Those are fabbity! I haven't ever learned how to croquet or knit. I don't know if I would have the patience for it but you make it look really wonderful! So much creativity! I love that blue yarn in your blanket.

ComfyMom~Stacey said...

Lovely project! I hadn't thought of looking on You Tube for crochet instrutions

ArtcTrish said...

Beautiful work girl! Very impressive...especially the hat and scarf! I added you to my google reader so now I know when you update! I'll stop by more often!