My World and Welcome to It!

These are my thoughts and opinions about life in general. I also get daily prompts from DSP which inspire me to write. If I throw in some scrapbook pages I've done, photos I've taken, and stories about me, you will have an idea about my loony life!

Friday, January 18, 2008

Thursday and Friday's prompts

Thursday’s prompt: Things that bug us. Make a list, then when the everyone else posts, cross off things that more than one person listed.
1. People who finish my sentence before I do or at the same time.
2. People who share their racist or bigot-ed ideas out in public.
3. People who make fun of and ridicule others who are different.
4. When my husband will step over the garbage bag rather than take it out to the trash can.
5. Wet towels left on the bathroom floor.
6. People who won’t leave a message on the answering machine because they don’t like answering machines.
7. People who call me after 10pm when I’m usually falling asleep because I get up at 5am every day.
8. People who burp and fart out in public and think it is funny.
9. People who use their cell phones in the library and movie theater.
10. People who tend to invade my personal space when we are standing in a line and have to touch me with their body or belongings.

Friday’s prompt: What kinds of humor do you enjoy the most? Tell us what makes you laugh!
1. Cartoons about funny things that happen in everyday life that makes it look like someone is secretly seeing my life unfold.
2. Stupid criminals and the things they do thinking they won’t get caught and then do get caught.
3. Knock Knock jokes that are really stupid but told by a child who thinks it is the funniest thing in the world and can’t stop giggling.
4. Humorous sitcoms that are about every day life like Everybody Loves Raymond and Seinfeld.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Love both of your lists. Now I'm off to scratch out Knock Knock jokes told by a child, LOL.
Knock knock
who's there?
Banana
Banana who?
I need a nana cuz I can't remember
ROFL..... (this is the one Indy told the other day)

Anonymous said...

Oops, guess I don't have to scratch it. I didn't read the directions, ROFL..... That was yesterdays.

Sandra said...

Hmmm. Personal space is a big deal with me, too, so I appreciate your annoyance on that front.

And bathroom towels on any floor boils my blood...not only will you not re-use that towel, but now you made a mildewy spot on my carpet? I don't think so...

Great lists!

Glynis said...

Yep, Raymond is a funny show and you've got a great list of pet peeves of mine too!

Stephani said...

Two fantastic list. I am going to have to get with it and get these prompts done sometime this weekend. I so agree about people touching you or bumping you. I don't like for people to invade my *bubble* I really don't like it when people scratch my back. I ALWAYS flinch and it makes me feel creepy when people do that. They always think it funny. I HATE IT! LOL! LOL! LOL!