My World and Welcome to It!

These are my thoughts and opinions about life in general. I also get daily prompts from DSP which inspire me to write. If I throw in some scrapbook pages I've done, photos I've taken, and stories about me, you will have an idea about my loony life!

Friday, January 04, 2008

New Foods

Blog Prompt: Is there a new food you want to try this year? Or a new recipe you want to make?

I am a really picky eater so I can't think of anything new I want to try but my husband wants me to try curry so I will probably do this. He has read some health books that say spicy foods are good for your health (of course this could change next year).

I plan to try a lot of new recipes this year but I'm not sure of any specific one. Of course it will depend on the mood I'm in and how hard the recipe is. I'm not a very good cook but I hear that with practice I will get better. Even though we have been married 25 years, it isn't too late to try. Of course my husband LOVES food, so he is excited about me trying new things. I'll let you know how it goes.

4 comments:

Tammy said...

Don't you hate when you ask your husband, what would you like for supper and he says, "I don't care". That just makes me want to scream!!!!!!! I never know what to fix for supper.

Maybe we need to start a supper club online and pass at least one recipe a week to each other. hhhhmmmmmm

Unknown said...

Oh I love curry and haven't had it in so long. (Must remember to get the stuff together to make it sometime). Tammy may have an idea there, LOL.

Glynis said...

I'd love to hear how it goes...even if it's awful (maybe especially if it's awful, 'cause those make the funniest stories)!!

Unknown said...

My husband loves a good spicy curry, I can only handle a very mild curry. I hope it goes well.