My World and Welcome to It!

These are my thoughts and opinions about life in general. I also get daily prompts from DSP which inspire me to write. If I throw in some scrapbook pages I've done, photos I've taken, and stories about me, you will have an idea about my loony life!

Thursday, January 24, 2008

Coffee or Tea

Blog Prompt: Is it coffee or tea for you in the morning? Give some free advertising for your favorite morning pick-me-up.

I have to admit that I don't usually go for coffee or tea. Instead I head for a big glass of diet pepsi. Every once in awhile I try to get off the diet pepsi kick and make unsweetened ice tea. If I'm really cold in the morning, I sometimes make myself a hot cup of tea (usually white tea, darjeeling, or chai). I love the smell of coffee but coffee doesn't always agree with my tummy (I know, too much information!)and makes my tummy hurt for hours, sometimes all day. I wish they would make a potpourri smelling like coffee.

3 comments:

Rusheika said...

I love chai tea! Not a big Pepsi fan but we can still be friends! LOL! How are you?

Unknown said...

Not a pepsi fan here either (but I don't drink coca cola either). I'm wondering if you could steep some coffee then put it in one of those crockpot potpourri pots to simmer. Then you would have coffee fragrance wafting through the house all day :)

Glynis said...

I just wondered the same thing as Tink. I love darjeeling tea, but I haven't gotten into chai. Maybe I'll have to try it again.