My World and Welcome to It!

These are my thoughts and opinions about life in general. I also get daily prompts from DSP which inspire me to write. If I throw in some scrapbook pages I've done, photos I've taken, and stories about me, you will have an idea about my loony life!

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

TV Program

Blog Prompt: Of all the TV programs, which one have you watched the most? Why?Is it connected in some way to your life and/or perspective?

The TV programs that I watch are purely for entertainment mostly. By the end of the day, my brain is tired and I don't want to think too much. I try to watch Grey's Anatomy (but I still haven't learned what day or time it is on so sometimes it is hit and miss for me). I love reading harlequin romances so I think this reminds me of one. The only other thing I watch is Little House on the Prairie which is on as soon as I get home from school (whenever I actually leave school on time) so I watch it while dinner is cooking. I'm just not a big TV watcher and would rather play on my computer for hours and hours and hours.

6 comments:

Glynis said...

I caught Little House on Hallmark yesterday and had forgotten what a really wonderful show it was. It's nice when a show has a family that you care about and that cares about each other.

Unknown said...

My daughter use to complain to her teachers about having to watch the TLC & discovery shows at school since that was all she could watch at home, lol. But I always liked to think while it was on, even if I wasn't watching it, I was learning something.

ComfyMom~Stacey said...

I catch Little House every now then too. I feel strange watching it because I start remembering things from when I watched it in prime time. :)

Karen said...

I'm with you Pat. I tend to be on the computer or reading more than watching TV. There's rarely a current TV Guide in my house. Of course the downside is that when there's something I'd like to watch, I don't know about it.

carin.c said...

Little House was one of my thoughts about this prompt - watched this to death when I was young... probably have seen every episode many times over. Loved to hate that Nelly!

Jenny said...

Hey Looney that's why laptop computers are so wonderful, watch TV and digiscrap at the same time.