My World and Welcome to It!

These are my thoughts and opinions about life in general. I also get daily prompts from DSP which inspire me to write. If I throw in some scrapbook pages I've done, photos I've taken, and stories about me, you will have an idea about my loony life!

Friday, October 20, 2006

5 Weekend Accomplishments

Blog Prompt: Tell us five things you plan to accomplish this weekend!

This weekend is my 25th college weekend so I have so much to do!
  1. Tonight is a reception at someone's house. 5 years ago it was so much fun to meet people I hadn't seen in so long so I'm really looking forward to tonight.
  2. Tomorrow morning is the Alumni breakfast where they also give out awards. We usually sit with a friend of mine, Arthur, who is an Alumni and he is about 89 years old. His son actually graduated with me but I used to hike with Arthur's wife before she passed away.
  3. Tomorrow at noon is the Alumni luncheon. We all sit at tables noted by the years so we can see people we graduated with. I hope it isn't too hot, no rain, and no bees! We usually have a problem with the bees if it is too hot since we eat out on the lawn of the alumni house.
  4. Tomorrow at 2pm is the big Homecoming football game! I hope we win! We have wonderful season tickets right on the 50 yard line (I'm told that is a prime spot but what do I know!)
  5. Then the big finale is the dinner at 7pm at very fancy place. We are expecting 65 people and since I'm on the reunion committee, I've very relieved to have a good turnout.

Since it said to list 5, I won't mention that by Sunday I will be relaxing, recuperating, and recovering!

2 comments:

Glynis said...

Sounds like such fun, Pat! I hope the weather cooperates and you enjoy everything about the weekend!

Unknown said...

Oh, what fun. Can't wait to hear how it turned out.