My World and Welcome to It!

These are my thoughts and opinions about life in general. I also get daily prompts from DSP which inspire me to write. If I throw in some scrapbook pages I've done, photos I've taken, and stories about me, you will have an idea about my loony life!

Thursday, October 12, 2006

Clutter

Clutter: How big a role does clutter play in your life? Do you worry about it at all? Why or why not?

All I can say is clutter is my middle name but should be my first name! Everything around me is cluttered. BUT I have to say it is organized clutter. On my guest bed is 2 huge piles of paid bills that need to be filed. My book shelves are full of piles of books that need to be neatly placed. I have a desk full of papers to be organized or filled out but I know which papers they are and exactly where on my desk to find them. I also have piles of "stuff" to sort through in order to throw away what I don't need to keep. Of course there are 4 piles at home, 20 boxes in the attic, 7 junk drawers in my house, and 12 piles at work. BUT at least I know where the piles are. I could win any contest for being the Clutter Queen! I think about the clutter in the back of my mind but I can't say it worries me. I have other things to worry about and this is not one of them.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Wanna bet, lol?

carin.c said...

I amaze myself when I can pinpoint which pile something is in before even looking!! It's only when I can't that I start to worry about the clutter... like, OMG, what's in those that I forget to take care of!

Jenny said...

Clutter rains supreme at my house I think it goes hand and hand with procrastination (read my post). My hubby is the clutter King but he can never find anything. At least you know where things are in your clutter!

Anonymous said...

I like my clutter organized as well. That way I can at least find things, even if no one else can. :)