My World and Welcome to It!

These are my thoughts and opinions about life in general. I also get daily prompts from DSP which inspire me to write. If I throw in some scrapbook pages I've done, photos I've taken, and stories about me, you will have an idea about my loony life!

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

My Favorite Era

Blog Prompt: If you could live in any era of history, what would it be, and why?

I think I would have liked to live in the Victorian Era. I love all the dresses the ladies wore. I also liked the gentility of the times. I could picture lovely dances and well mannered society. I also like the furniture that was around during that time. Of course I can't imagine living without all the modern conveniences we have today (like in door plumbing, computers, cars) but if I had to choose, this would be it.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Didn't even think of that one. Just on the cusp of all the inventions that we have today. Would be thrilling to be there.

Karen said...

Well if you were rich enough you could get indoor plumbing. But you'd have to bring your computer back with you. Maybe you could hire someone to drive a bicycle powered generator to run it.