My World and Welcome to It!

These are my thoughts and opinions about life in general. I also get daily prompts from DSP which inspire me to write. If I throw in some scrapbook pages I've done, photos I've taken, and stories about me, you will have an idea about my loony life!

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

My Relationship

Blog Prompt: Celebrate your relationship with someone in your life. It doesn't have to be a spouse, it could be kids, parents, or even the mail carrier that waves to you everyday!

What can I say that I haven't said about my hubby yet. I love him and think I couldn't love him any more than I do but each day I find out that I love him a little more than I did the day before. He is my best friend and not only do I love him, but I trust him totally. I have no doubt that he would give his life for me if necessary and I would do the same for him. We have been married 24 years but it doesn't seem like that long. We enjoy being together and sharing wonderful memories together. Sometimes it scares me to think that someday we may have to live life without each other but I don't dwell on it. We have only slept apart on 2 separate occasions in 24 years and spend most of our free time together. I look forward to all the many days we have together.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I can see many more memories being made in the Loony household and I look forward to hearing all about them.

Karen said...

It sounds like you have a wonderful, inspirational relationship with you husband. Congratulations Pat.

carin.c said...

Oh so lucky... wishing many more happy years!!!

Glynis said...

Aww, Pat, what a beautiful post. You are both so blessed!